Tuscany wine school and tours
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tuscany wine school and tours

www.tuscanwinesociety.com

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» NEW!!! Tuscan Wine School
Recommend another tour since you are booked (rebecca) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:19 am by daoxiang

» Wine & Food festivals in Tuscany
Recommend another tour since you are booked (rebecca) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:55 am by daoxiang

» Olive Oil Fraud
Recommend another tour since you are booked (rebecca) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:03 am by daoxiang

» Ten people driving wine tour on S222
Recommend another tour since you are booked (rebecca) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:50 pm by Hal O

» best day of the month long stay
Recommend another tour since you are booked (rebecca) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:23 pm by pooker1963

» Best day in Italy
Recommend another tour since you are booked (rebecca) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:00 am by Wisctravelers

» Greatest Wine Tour Ever!!
Recommend another tour since you are booked (rebecca) EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:42 pm by kacord

» Self directed wine touring
Recommend another tour since you are booked (rebecca) EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 3:08 am by Rebecca in Tuscany

» Fantastic Tour
Recommend another tour since you are booked (rebecca) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:10 pm by nifwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Recommend another tour since you are booked (rebecca)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
catmouse

Recommend another tour since you are booked (rebecca) Empty
PostSubject: Recommend another tour since you are booked (rebecca)   Recommend another tour since you are booked (rebecca) EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 9:14 pm

I plan on visiting the Tuscany region May 17-24 with a group of friends. I am bummed you are booked that week. Can you recommend another tour? Thanks
Back to top Go down
Rebecca in Tuscany
Admin
Rebecca in Tuscany

PostSubject: Re: Recommend another tour since you are booked (rebecca)   Recommend another tour since you are booked (rebecca) EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 9:34 pm

Hi! Were you looking for a joinable tour option like I offer from Tuesday to Friday? How many would you be?
- Rebecca
Back to top Go down
http://www.tuscan-wine-tours.com
catmouse

PostSubject: Re: Recommend another tour since you are booked (rebecca)   Recommend another tour since you are booked (rebecca) EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 10:46 pm

Good evening..
Yes we are looking at the joinable wine tour. I know of 4 who are interested, but it could be 6.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca in Tuscany
Admin
Rebecca in Tuscany

PostSubject: Re: Recommend another tour since you are booked (rebecca)   Recommend another tour since you are booked (rebecca) EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 11:15 pm

Check out this web-site that sites a whole lot of companies that do wine tours: http://www.wine-tours.it - here you will find a list of wine tour companies and their web addresses.

For private tours I can recommend Franco francofadda@hotmail.com or Cristian and Azzurra from Viaggi d'Ambra.

Joinable wine tours are done by several other companies such as Italy & Wine, Angela S. & Tuscan Trails, and so forth. I don't have personal experience with either of these, but maybe you could forward the question to others who might have taken another joinable wine tour.
Good travel forums to ask on are Tripadvisor, Fodors and Rick Steves.

My best,
Rebecca
Back to top Go down
http://www.tuscan-wine-tours.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recommend another tour since you are booked (rebecca)   Recommend another tour since you are booked (rebecca) Empty

Back to top Go down

Recommend another tour since you are booked (rebecca)
Page 1 of 1