Tuscany wine school and tours
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tuscany wine school and tours

www.tuscanwinesociety.com

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» NEW!!! Tuscan Wine School
siena wine tours EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:19 am by daoxiang

» Wine & Food festivals in Tuscany
siena wine tours EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:55 am by daoxiang

» Olive Oil Fraud
siena wine tours EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:03 am by daoxiang

» Ten people driving wine tour on S222
siena wine tours EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:50 pm by Hal O

» best day of the month long stay
siena wine tours EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:23 pm by pooker1963

» Best day in Italy
siena wine tours EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:00 am by Wisctravelers

» Greatest Wine Tour Ever!!
siena wine tours EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:42 pm by kacord

» Self directed wine touring
siena wine tours EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 3:08 am by Rebecca in Tuscany

» Fantastic Tour
siena wine tours EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:10 pm by nifwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

siena wine tours

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
catrina

siena wine tours Empty
PostSubject: siena wine tours   siena wine tours EmptyTue May 13, 2008 6:39 am

Hi Rebecca,

We will be in Siena on July 30 and then staying at Villa Bodoni for 4 days. we would like to have done a wine tour with you from Siena but realise that there is none available that day. Hopefully will do the Chianti tour with you from villa Bordoni. I have found a tour company called Small Vineyards travel who's Brunello tour leaves from Siena. Have you heard of them? Villa Bordoni has not. I appreciate any help from you and I plan to see you in Chianti.

Catrina
Back to top Go down
Rebecca in Tuscany
Admin
Rebecca in Tuscany

siena wine tours Empty
PostSubject: Re: siena wine tours   siena wine tours EmptyTue May 13, 2008 7:29 am

Dear Catrina,
I have only heard of the company by looking at their web-site. I know that they are fairly new and have probably just started this year. The vineyards they go to I have heard of and they are all right and are the same ones that they import to their sister company in the US. So, maybe you should be the bunny, try it, and let us know how it went...
My best,
Rebecca
Back to top Go down
http://www.tuscan-wine-tours.com
becal

siena wine tours Empty
PostSubject: Re:siena wine tours   siena wine tours EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:33 pm

Wining and dining is a must in Siena and its nearby hamlets! Grilled radicchio, zucchini with anchovy sauce, fettuccine with truffles, roast baby lamb (agnello), minestrone soup, Pici pasta (similar to spaghetti), roast rabbit (coniglio) and roast capon, bruschetta doused in Olive Oil and fresh tomatoes, wood fired Chianina steak and omelettes with bacon are all delicious dishes found in Sienese homes and restaurants. The town also has a sweet tooth and Panforte (a concentrated fruit and nut cake) is the classic dessert, usually served with the sweet Vin Santo wine. Cantucci almond cookies and chestnut based desserts are also common.

Siena is literally surrounded by wine producing regions. To the north lies the Chianti Classico region, the main wine villages including Radda in Chianti, Gaiole in Chianti and Castellina in Chianti. Top producers include Badia Coltibuono, Capannelle, Montevertine and Castello di Volpaia. To the northwest, there is a tiny appellation outside of San Gimignano for its white Vernaccia wines. South of Siena is lovely Montalcino and its superb Brunello producing wineries. In the southeast, you’ll come across Montepulciano, another fabulous medieval town famous for its Vino Nobile wines.

Wine Club
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

siena wine tours Empty
PostSubject: Re: siena wine tours   siena wine tours Empty

Back to top Go down

siena wine tours
Page 1 of 1