Tuscany wine school and tours
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tuscany wine school and tours

www.tuscanwinesociety.com

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» NEW!!! Tuscan Wine School
Interested in booking you for tour in Tuscany in June EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:19 am by daoxiang

» Wine & Food festivals in Tuscany
Interested in booking you for tour in Tuscany in June EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:55 am by daoxiang

» Olive Oil Fraud
Interested in booking you for tour in Tuscany in June EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:03 am by daoxiang

» Ten people driving wine tour on S222
Interested in booking you for tour in Tuscany in June EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:50 pm by Hal O

» best day of the month long stay
Interested in booking you for tour in Tuscany in June EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:23 pm by pooker1963

» Best day in Italy
Interested in booking you for tour in Tuscany in June EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:00 am by Wisctravelers

» Greatest Wine Tour Ever!!
Interested in booking you for tour in Tuscany in June EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:42 pm by kacord

» Self directed wine touring
Interested in booking you for tour in Tuscany in June EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 3:08 am by Rebecca in Tuscany

» Fantastic Tour
Interested in booking you for tour in Tuscany in June EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:10 pm by nifwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Interested in booking you for tour in Tuscany in June

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wendyk

Interested in booking you for tour in Tuscany in June Empty
PostSubject: Interested in booking you for tour in Tuscany in June   Interested in booking you for tour in Tuscany in June EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 5:48 am

Dear Rebeca,

We are traveling to the Tuscan Region for 3 days in June. We will have a car and would like to plan a little drive around the region, with a few wine tours included. also looking for reasonable B&B type accommodation. We are landing in Rome at noon on the 4 th of June and catching a cruise on the 8th. So we have 3 days and 4 nights. Any direction you can give me would be appreciated. thanks so much Wendy
Back to top Go down
Rebecca in Tuscany
Admin
Rebecca in Tuscany

Interested in booking you for tour in Tuscany in June Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interested in booking you for tour in Tuscany in June   Interested in booking you for tour in Tuscany in June EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 8:08 am

Hi Wendy,
I emailed you with my suggestions. Let me know if you need to know anything else.
My best,
Rebecca
Back to top Go down
http://www.tuscan-wine-tours.com

Interested in booking you for tour in Tuscany in June
Page 1 of 1